Masterclass Freddy Jacquin
Saturday and Sunday, April 18 and 19, 2020 Freddy Jacquin will be hosting a masterclass in his incredible techniques exclusively for Mind Experts in Nieuw Vennep, The Netherlands.
Freddy Jacquin BSc (Hons) Clinical Hypnosis is the founder and director of the Jacquin Hypnosis Academy. Freddy has worked personally with over 30.000 clients over the past 30 years and many more online. He has trained thousands of students on five continents, teaching them how to become competent, confident, and effective hypnotherapists. He is the creator of The World Quit Smoking Project, the author of the acclaimed book ‘Hypnotherapy’ and the creator of the pain control technique ‘The Arrow Technique. Freddy is regarded as one of the foremost hypnotherapists of his generation
What will you learn?
- Rapid inductions that can be used in any situation or environment
- How to eliminate emotional and chronic pain, using The Arrow Technique
- How to eliminate irrational fear and anxiety
- How to rapidly and painlessly, review, to reassess, and let go of past trauma
- How to elicit ideomotor communication within the hypnotic encounter
- How to help someone quit the smoking habit
- How to use the Virtual Gastric Band technique within a weight-loss session
- How to work online using video call to increase your reach and income
- How to hypnotize groups of people, effectively
- How to give your client a post hypnotic suggestion for self-hypnosis
- And much more!
This masterclass will be in English and is accessible for people with at least basic knowledge of hypnosis.