Saturday and sunday April 18 and 19, 2020 the amazing Freddy Jacquin will be hosting a masterclass in his special techniques exclusively for Mind Experts in Nieuw Vennep, The Netherlands.
Freddy Jacquin is the founder and director of the Jacquin Hypnosis Academy. Freddy has worked personally with over 30.000 clients over the past 30 years and many more online. He has trained thousands of students on five continents, teaching them how to become competent, confident and effective hypnotherapists. He is the creator of the The World Quit Smoking Project, the author of the acclaimed book ‘Hypnotherapy’ and the creator of the pain control technique ‘The Arrow Technique. Freddy is regarded as one of the foremost hypnotherapists of his generation
When: Saturday and Sunday April 18/19, 2020 – 10.00 – 17.00
For: hypnotherapists/hypnotists who want to fill their toolbox with exclusieve techniques from one of the foremost hypnotherapists in the world at this moment
Conditions for participating: basic knowledge of hypnosis
Registration: please fill out the form on the right side of this page
Where: Mind Experts, Luzernestraat 47, 2153 GM Nieuw Vennep, The Netherlands (near Schiphol Airport)
Price: 599 euro including manual, certificate, lunch, drinks.
What will you learn in this masterclass?
- Rapid inductions that can be used in any situation or environment
- How to eliminate emotional and chronic pain, using The Arrow Technique
- How to eliminate irrational fear and anxiety
- How to rapidly and painlessly, review, reassess and let go of past trauma
- How to elicit ideomotor communication within the hypnotic encounter
- How to help someone quit the smoking habit
- How to use the Virtual Gastric Band technique within a weight loss session
- How to work online using videocall to increase your reach and income
- How to hypnotise groups of people, effectively
- How to give your client a post hypnotic suggestion for self-hypnosis
- And much more!
You will love this unique, comprehensive and exciting masterclass, based on the techniques and protocols in Freddy Jacquins book, ‘Hypnotherapy’.